Stage Engage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stage Engage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2012
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including telephone numbers, postal address and email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• debit or credit card details (these are handled by PALPAL)
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. (we do not pass information onto 3rd parties)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store debit or credit card details on this website, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Our card transaction merchant is PAYPAL.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Stage Engage, The Shippon, Unit 1, Old Wheatley Farm, Pocombe Bridge, Exeter, Devon, EX4 2HA, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are in business providing live streaming, hybrid events, outdoor socially distance events, LED screen hire and more. Events can happen if planned correctly with the correct safety measures in place. Get in touch today.
+44 (0)20 8099 6533
+44 (0)1392 927888
Stage Engage London, Brook Lane Business Centre, Brentford, London, TW8 0PP
Stage Engage Exeter, Old Wheatley Farm, Exeter, Devon, EX4 2HA
If you would like to visit us, please contact us to arrange an appointment first.